In the field of alternative energy, the term “solar” can refer to many types of systems which may lead to confusion about what is meant when one refers to “solar” i.e. solar water heater, aircon solar collectors, water distillation utilizing solar energy, etc.
Blue Solara builds and designs solar energy systems involving methods that convert solar power directly into electricity. We use solar panels (monocrystalline types mostly because they are the most efficient) in our projects.
Solar energy is one of the cleanest types of renewable resources. Technology that employs potential energy in the rays of the sun to produce electricity and heated water has existed for many decades. Regardless of the numerous benefits involved with harvesting solar energy, there are a number of slight limitations using this type of energy. However, people are still encouraged to employ solar power systems, commercial solar power panels and other solar devices to assist environmental surroundings and gain energy independence.
Employing residential solar panel systems can result in long-term savings. Solar panels are rated to last for over 25 years when they are properly maintained. As the cost to buy solar power panels might not necessarily be cheap, the energy savings from utilizing solar energy systems covers the price of most solar installations within 5-10 years.
- Solar power is renewable. We never have to worry about not having enough sunlight or using it all up. The sun’s rays is a consistent power source meaning it’s always likely to be there every day. Though it may disappear behind clouds momentarily and is unavailable through the night, it generally returns in full force.
- Solar power is environmentally friendly. When compared with fossil fuels which release greenhouses gases, carcinogens and co2, solar panels don’t release anything to the air.
- Solar power panels are extremely reliable. There are no moving parts which means you don’t have to worry about replacing anything. In fact, many people generate electricity for thousands of hours with little if any maintenance.
- Solar cells make no noise while collecting energy. There are no other alternative energy that are completely silent.
- Over time, solar electricity is cheaper than buying it in the electric company. There’s a startup cost, however it starts paying for itself. Once you break even, everything next is profit. Match it up to paying a monthly bill and becoming no roi.
- You don’t necessarily need to connect to the utility grid. You can be completely self-sufficient and live off-the-grid. Imagine never paying another payment or hook-up charge.
- Solar energy is non-polluting. Unlike oil, solar power usage doesn’t emit any greenhouse gases, nor does the purchase of it harm ecosystems through spills or dredging. This might be one of the primary advantages of solar power.
- The energy and heat from the sun is free of charge. Once solar panels or solar thermal collectors are set up, there aren’t any electrical expenses essential to power them.
- Solar cells lasts a lifetime.
- Solar power is incredibly versatile. A variety of inventions might be powered by it, including cars, hot water heaters, fountains, buildings, and satellites.
- In remote locations, solar energy may be a more realistic energy option than running large lengths of electrical wires for connecting to some grid.
There are more benefits that solar energy offers to you and to our planet. Let us help you install the right solar electricity system.