During our first contact, we ask you the following:
- Average electrical usage in KwH for the past 3 months (easily seen on your bill)
- Device/s to power up
- Number of devices
- Wattage of the device/s
- Hours of use
We have two points of initial contact:
We will send information that we think will help you understand solar based on your requirements. Please use the Contact Email Form.
We will discuss about your solar requirements on the phone and answer questions you may have about solar. You may call 624-4116 or text/call 09173097400.
After the initial contact, we then setup a meeting. We have a presentation that will make you understand more of what we do. We then review and discuss further your power needs and answer more questions from you.
If a meeting is not possible, we can send a feasibility study or cost-benefit analysis based on your power requirements.
Our technician will then provide you with a preliminary price quote for a solar power system customized to your energy needs. If the cost of the project meets your expectations, we will then schedule a site evaluation.
Solar installations can be very successful when site inspection is done first. We perform a thorough site survey of your prospective system location with the proper instrumentation to assess all required parameters, including:
- Average available hours of sunlight
- Sunrise and Sunset locations
- Availability of suitable mounting areas
- Type of roof or mounting surface
- Shaded areas
- Average temperature during daytime
- Weather patterns
- Current and projected system loads
- Wire placements and wire lengths
- Component placement
Successful solar power installation should be properly designed. There are many details to consider during a system design. We discuss and debate with a team of experienced installers and engineers about designing the most efficient, practical, but at the same time aesthetic solar power system. We use the specific information collected from your site visit. Using high quality, efficient installation methods and hardware, Blue Solara installs durable, wind resistant and very effective systems according how you want to see it.
After we analyze your place, your electrical bills, and your current goals, we provide a comprehensive recommendation of which size solar system is right for your situation.
- Results of our site analysis
- Recommended installation method
- Proposed system to meet your needs and your location
- Final price quotation for the recommended system that includes all equipment, involved fees, and installation.
- A financial analysis of return on investment for your system.
When you have finally decided to go for our recommended system, we then proceed to agree upon certain sets of service rules which are actually the basis of the contract to be made. You may remove rules that you deemed unnecessary or unfair and at the same time add rules that you think will balance the agreement. These rules, once agreed upon, will then be incorporated in the actual contract for signing which will be sent to you for review.
BLUE SOLARA WARRANTIES AND SERVICE AGREEMENTS:
- Installation fee shall only apply on the date of installation stated in the contract.
- Client shall agree to provide assistance in the installation process when necessary i.e. help carry tools, provide vehicles, buy additional materials such as wires and screws, etc.
- In case of failed item, a scheduled service can be requested but a transportation fee shall apply.
- Service fee shall only apply after the warranty period and the cost shall depend on the location and difficulty of the issue. Transportation fee shall always apply and cost shall depend on how to get from Blue Solara office to the client�s location.
- Blue Solara installer/s shall not be subject to on-call service. Services should be scheduled and agreed upon by both parties.
- Shall be guaranteed for 1 year on parts and service for minor equipment
- LED Lights are covered under warranty for 2 years.
- Solar Panels shall be covered under warranty on parts and service for two (2) years
- Solar Panels shall be guaranteed to operate efficiently with 80% output power for 15 years. (expected lifespan is 25 to 30 years)
- Shall not cover equipment failure from external causes including, but not limited to misuse, abuse or failure to operate from conditions such as static electricity, or interference caused by any other external sources.
- Shall not cover equipment damage caused by accident or disaster, which shall include but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, and similar events.
- Shall not cover equipment supplied by 3rd party providers.
Once you have reviewed the contract and have agreed to sign, a formal written contract will then be made and a meeting will be scheduled for contract signing.
The final phase of the process is the installation. We will assure that your recommended solar power system is installed safely and in accordance with applicable building and electrical codes. With our experienced installers, you can be sure that your system will be installed with the highest quality and care.
Our crews bring a high level of quality, experience, and confidence to the job that is your assurance that your system will give many years of reliable, trouble-free performance.
Depending on the size of your system, we can complete the installation and test the system in a day. Our 2Kw Solar Power System in Palau with 10 200W Solar Panels took 1 day to setup but our installers stayed for 3 days for testing and observation.